Which discs would you take to your desert island?
I have put off answering this question despite having listened attentively to Kirsty (and her predecessors) as she casts people away every week on BBC Radio 4 Desert Island Discs.
I reserve the right to change my mind….most especially because the first draft of the list looks a little melodramatic.
- Vienna by Ultravox
- Sunrise by New Order
- Adagio for Strings by Samuel Barber
- The One I Love by R.E.M <– save from the waves
- Heroes by David Bowie
- I want to hold you hand by The Beatles
- Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead
- London Calling by the Clash
Book: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (all five parts of the trilogy)
Luxury: A seven iron and either an inexhaustible supply of balls or a ball that cannot be lost nor wear out.